10.09.2015

Wifi Wifey: 8 THINGS THIS WEEK


“There is something in October sets the gypsy blood astir: We must rise and follow her, When from every hill of flame She calls, and calls each vagabond by name.”


I am so glad we live in a world where Octobers exist. I can't really pin point it but it's like a new year for me: new inspirations, new motivations, it's like, what's summer? I'm a really big fan of a lot of blogs, and I'm still mourning the loss of my Google Reader account. Starting these new series of posts allows me to share with myself (and if there's anyone else reading this) just a couple of the great things that this week consisted of:

1. I still have yet to finish #GirlBoss and the celebration of the paperback edition and tour. I almost got to catch her Union Sq. reading, but somehow ended up on top of The Standard Hotel.

2. I finally unpacked everything from my NYC visit last week, also is it time to go back yet?

3. There's a new baby coming May 2016 and I'm the auntie.

4. The first American Pie is on Netflix and I caved in and watched it (cue Blink- 182) Also I highly recommend Narcos, did someone say Pablo Escobar?

5. My business partner and I have the first designs for MS collection coming soon!

6.  Definitely making these over the weekend!

7. Have you watched the trailer for the Movie The Forest yet?

8. I had my doubts and totally hate pumpkin anything but I was curious and tried the Quest Pumpkin Pie bar, it's DELICIOUS.

No comments: