6.19.2014

Gym Hair: Just Do It

"nobody is born natural. 
you work hard to get good, 
then work even harder to get better"

I guess there must have been something in my protein oatmeal (1/3 cup rolled oats, 1/2 scoop protein, 1 spoon of peanut butter, yum) this morning because I decided to change it up today on the blog, as you can see I'm in gym clothes. This week my goal is to really focus on eating right and following my meal plan to the T.  I want to reward myself with crazy new workout dreads, so I've been doing some research and have found some really interesting colors to work with. I also found that creating my own gym hairdos has really added a twist to my routines too, call me crazy but this braided crown bun is my favorite! {not to mention it takes less than a minute}










No comments: